You ride because it's fun. So why add any stress to the experience? No matter if you ride a Harley-Davidson, a Ducati or another bike, the right motorcycle insurance helps you roll down the highway with less worry. A motorcycle policy offers liability, medical and uninsured motorist coverage. We can help you find the best insurance and value for your motorcycle.
Call us to learn more or get a free quote.
Choosing the right insurance
When buying motorcycle insurance, consider the bike you own, how much you ride, your assets and your budget. This will help outline your insurance needs. We can help you choose a carrier, coverage, limits and price to fit your situation.
Typical coverages in a motorcycle policy
- Liability pays for property damage or bodily injury you cause in an at-fault accident.
- Collision pays for damage to your motorcycle in an accident regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive insures your motorcycle for theft, vandalism, flood or other events.
- Medical covers expenses beyond the limits of your health insurance if you're injured in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insures you and your passengers against bodily injury if you're hit by an uninsured/underinsured driver.
Strategies for saving
We'll look for discounts when we give you a quote. Here are a few ways you might save:
- Maintaining a good driving record
- Having multiple policies with one company
- Taking safety courses from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Receiving discounts from professional associations
- Storing your motorcycle in a garage
- Earning good grades in school