Off Road Vehicle Insurance
You ride because it's fun. With the right insurance policy, you can hit the trail without worries. We can help you find the right coverage at the right price for your ATV, dirt bike, quad, dune buggy, golf cart, snowmobile or specialty vehicle.
Call us to learn more or get a free quote.
Choosing the right insurance
When buying insurance, consider the vehicle you own, how you use that vehicle, your assets, and your budget. This will help outline your insurance needs. Your standard auto or homeowners insurance probably doesn't cover your off-road vehicle. We can help you find the carrier, coverage, limits and price that fit your situation.
Typical coverages in an off-road vehicle policy
- Collision pays for damage to your vehicle in an accident.
- Comprehensive covers your vehicle for theft, vandalism, flood and other events.
- Liability coverage insures you against damage you cause to someone’s property or injuries you cause to someone while riding your vehicle in an at-fault accident.
Tips to save money
- Drive safely to avoid violations or claims on your policy, as they can increase your rates.
- Choose your vehicle carefully because some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines that cost more to insure.
- Insure multiple vehicles with the same carrier and you can likely receive a discount.
- Bundle your policies with one carrier because it often earns you a discount.