Your home is a big part of your life. It's likely your most valuable asset. That's why protecting your home with the proper insurance policy is important. It can cover you financially if you suffer property damage or cover you against personal liability claims. We'll make it easy to find the best coverage for the best value.
Call us to learn more or get a free quote.
Right Coverage. Right Price.
When purchasing homeowners insurance, consider your home's value, your assets, your belongings and your budget. This will help outline your insurance needs. We can help you choose a carrier, coverage, limits and price to fit your situation.
Typical coverages in a homeowners policy
- Dwelling protection covers damage to your home from fire, lightning, smoke, storms and other events.
- Personal Property pays for damaged or stolen household items.
- Extended replacement costs increase the dwelling's policy limits if you need to rebuild your home.
- Additional Living Expenses cover selected costs if you can't live in your home after a covered loss.
- Personal Liability protects you against injury or property damage you cause to others.
- Guest Medical covers medical expenses for someone who was injured on your property.
- Workers’ Compensation provides benefits to someone who was injured while working on your property.
Strategies for saving
We'll look for discounts when we give you a quote. Here are a few ways you might save:
- Choosing a higher deductible
- Having multiple policies with one company
- Installing smoke alarms, security systems, deadbolts, etc.
- Using fire-resistant building materials
- Owning a newer home
- Living in a gated community