You strive to make your home a sanctuary. With the right insurance coverage, you can rest easier and focus on what matters. A condo policy helps you recover after a loss to your unit. It also offers liability protection if you cause an accident. We can review your needs to help you find the right coverage at a great price.
Call us to learn more or get a free quote.
Choosing the right insurance
When shopping for condo insurance, review your personal belongings, the interior of your condo, your assets, and your budget. This will help outline your insurance needs. We can help you find the carrier, coverage, limits and price to fit your life.
Typical coverages in a condo policy
- Personal Property to pay for damaged or stolen household items in a covered loss.
- Unit improvements to cover cabinets, flooring, countertops, fixtures and lighting that may not be covered by your condo association's policy.
- Loss Assessment to fund repairs after a covered loss, as required by your condo association.
- Additional Living Expenses to pay for selected costs if you can't live in your condo after a covered loss.
- Personal Liability to cover injuries or property damage you cause to others.
- Guest Medical to pay medical expenses for someone who was injured on your property.
- Workers’ Compensation that provides benefits to someone who was injured while working on your property.
Strategies to save
We'll look for discounts when we give you a quote. Here are a few ways you might save:
- Choosing a higher deductible
- Bundling multiple policies with one company
- Living in a gated community
- Installing smoke alarms or a security system