You have a lot of things that are important to you, from your clothes and furniture to your stereo, sports gear and computer. A renters policy insures your personal property against theft or damage and offers liability protections. We can help you find the best coverage at a low price.
Call us to learn more or get a free quote.
Choosing the right insurance
Consider the belongings you want to protect, your assets, and your budget. This will help outline your insurance needs. We can help you find the right carrier, coverage, limits and price for your situation.
Typical coverages in a renters policy
- Personal Property pays for damaged or stolen household items in a covered loss.
- Additional Living Expenses cover selected costs if you can't live in your rental unit after a covered loss.
- Personal Liability protects you against injury or property damage you cause to others.
- Guest Medical covers medical expenses for someone who was injured on your property.
- Workers’ Compensation provides benefits to someone who was injured while working on your property.